Recording of session 1
Recording of the live stream from session 1 of Copenhagen Diabetes Consensus (CODIAC) on 26 October 2021.
The conference consisted of three different sessions: 1) Sharing the knowledge of the impact and value of user involvement, 2) Discussing the gaps in our knowledge and practice, and 3) Creating new knowledge and practice to fill out the gaps.
The video below is a recording of the live stream from session 1.
Recording of the live stream from session 1 of Copenhagen Diabetes Consensus (CODIAC) on 26 October 2021. Duration: 2 hours and 14 minutes.
Session 1: Programme
- 0-9 mins: Wellcome, brief programme, 'box' and 'reflectionists' (Bjarne Bruun Jensen and Tina Blichfeldt)
- 9- 17 mins: User-involvement as key driver – but for what? Interview with Allan Flyvbjerg, CEO of Steno Diabetes Center Copenhagen
- 17-29 mins: CODIAC – background, purpose and process. Bjarne Bruun Jensen and Tina Blichfeldt
- 29-73 mins: Introduction of Session 1 and literature reviews
- Diabetes Care (Ingrid Willaing)
- Diabetes Prevention (Paul Bloch)
- Diabetes Research (Peter Rossing)
- 73-84 mins: Reflections on the presentations and the literature (Richard Holt and Janet Harries)
- 84-95 mins: Impressions so far (reflectionists)
- 95-134 mins: Questions and panel debate
Last updated: 5. January 2022